ADVERTISEMENT

Manila Envelope - Football Tix?

MonsterJam

Rebel Legend
May 29, 2001
Nope!

Its a short letter and a black nylon handbag with three zippered pockets that promotes UNLV Drive for 5.

OK. Its free and its a promotion, I get it. But 1) it would have been better if it were clear so I can use it to take junk into the games and 2) where's my football tix?! It would have been cool if they put the football tix inside the large pocket. Oh well.

Mine was a lame phone charger. Since I only purchase football tickets now my donation has decreased a bit I guess.

I still donate above the minimum for football tickets but less than I did when I lived in Vegas and had basketball tickets too.

I had to read the instructions to figure out what the phone charger thing was. It's a nice gesture at least, I suppose.

But I got my season tickets in the mail last night so if you haven't gotten them yet, you should very soon.

Reactions: Rebel Chi-girl
Got my University of Oregon tickets this week, I got a clear bag (Stadium approved) with a big yello O on it, a magnet with the schedule on it, $10 worth of stadium bucks to use at concession stands, and some coupons.

Got my University of Oregon tickets this week, I got a clear bag (Stadium approved), a magnet with the schedule on it, $10 worth of stadium bucks to use at concession stands, and some coupons.

I got squat. I live in Texas and only catch 2 games in person per year.

I sell my UO seats except for a game or two that I go to in Eugene each year (easier to go to road games). I only lived there for the 2002 season but have had the seats ever since.

Im heading to Texas for the UT vs SC game in a couple of weeks.

Where do you live?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT