ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like recruiting has picked up!

We gotta find a way to keep Barry…. I don’t know if it’ll happen, but man we just haven’t seen this in football before. If he does take a job elsewhere I think they should probably hire Marion.
That has to be the plan or Scherer ODOM hypes him up. 1000% you have to keep as much staff as possible. Odom leaves and take his staff we will have to another rebuild. UNLESS we find a HOMERUN HIRE!

We gotta find a way to keep Barry…. I don’t know if it’ll happen, but man we just haven’t seen this in football before. If he does take a job elsewhere I think they should probably hire Marion.
I am thinking that as well just because of how much it would help with continuity in general as well as keeping recruits. I would lean heavily on Odom's private thoughts on that, but unless they nail a home run hire for continuity I would keep Marion. Hopefully it doesn't end up being an issue and he stays.

I also hope we give those 600 recruits and their families a night to remember tonight!

It would be nice if he got the information right. He listed the Syracuse game as the most attended UNLV football game at Allegiant with a little over 31K fans, somewhere along the line he forgot that the Iowa State game had around 35K fans.
Didn’t they say “since the Iowa State game?”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT