ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty not BG takes down another #1 Texas High School

This city produces athletes and has a lot of talent.
My 9 year old runs track with the 2 of the top 20 (9-10 year old sprinters in the country)
My 7 year old runs with one of the top 5 sprinter in the country

The youth football programs are loaded in the valley so we should be able to sustain elite teams and athletes for years to come.

Reactions: RebelinWA
I was in Austin this weekend for the UT vs ND game, however didnt go to the High School game. I was happy to see that Liberty beat them, Westlake was without their QB who is a Texas commit.

The may have been without there QB, but they also played at home which is worth 1-2 TD's due to the travel requirements for the Liberty team playing the same day they get to the HS.

What is sad is that Katy Texas who lost to the same team Liberty beat and had to come back from 14pts down to win their second game are ranked while Liberty is not ranked. Looks like they are using the SEC ranking system.

Reactions: reb4life777
The may have been without there QB, but they also played at home which is worth 1-2 TD's due to the travel requirements for the Liberty team playing the same day they get to the HS.

What is sad is that Katy Texas who lost to the same team Liberty beat and had to come back from 14pts down to win their second game are ranked while Liberty is not ranked. Looks like they are using the SEC ranking system.
Liberty is ranked 23 in USA Today's poll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT