ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s talk LeBum James.

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Does this guy get his ass beat by both prime MJ and a prime Magic Johnson.

And you guys want him to buy a pro team here in Vegas?

Gotta be kidding me.

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
First of all prime Kobe is the GOAT
This, I f’n agree. My original Kobe 4 and pink Kobe Nike shoes got the F beat up in gym Bootcamp class. So my adidas Kobe’s are still good they are not beat up but.

Too Bad Kobe was an a hole when he made that reporter take off his adidas shirt.

Kobe perfected Jordan’s move but in a mythical matchup Jordan would have the advantage because he had a bigger hand grip.

This, I f’n agree. My original Kobe 4 and pink Kobe Nike shoes got the F beat up in gym Bootcamp class. So my adidas Kobe’s are still good they are not beat up but.

Too Bad Kobe was an a hole when he made that reporter take off his adidas shirt.

Kobe perfected Jordan’s move but in a mythical matchup Jordan would have the advantage because he had a bigger hand grip.
Crazy I have the Kobe 10 “Bruce Lees” myself, paid $100 retail for them and after he died they’re now going for over $600 now on the resale market. I agree Michael had his advantages over Kobe but I’m still always rocking with the Mamba

Reactions: RebelScrub

Gotta be kidding me.
Not worthy of goat consideration. He’s a mental midget. So much talent, probably more talent when you combine everything. But his head ain’t right, not to be considered for a goat. He doesn’t mind losing. Doesn’t impact him. He’d rather team up with superstars.

The flops are ridiculous, just a defense mechanism for somebody that is insecure about something very heavily - probably because he wants to be the goat, but he isn’t. Not close. MJ and Kobe had steel trap minds. Sure, they lost, but they had that refuse to lose attitude that Bron doesn’t have. Those other two may lose (and others), but they go down swinging and leave it on the court. Bron fades sometimes when the going gets tough. It’s not really close.

Not worthy of goat consideration. He’s a mental midget. So much talent, probably more talent when you combine everything. But his head ain’t right, not to be considered for a goat. He doesn’t mind losing. Doesn’t impact him. He’d rather team up with superstars.

The flops are ridiculous, just a defense mechanism for somebody that is insecure about something very heavily - probably because he wants to be the goat, but he isn’t. Not close. MJ and Kobe had steel trap minds. Sure, they lost, but they had that refuse to lose attitude that Bron doesn’t have. Those other two may lose (and others), but they go down swinging and leave it on the court. Bron fades sometimes when the going gets tough. It’s not really close.
I am a Lakers fan since Chamberlain, Baylor and West etc but.........Can't stand them now with that idiot on the team. Needs to stop with the Politics and just play. Yes, he is a mental midget.

I am a Lakers fan since Chamberlain, Baylor and West etc but.........Can't stand them now with that idiot on the team. Needs to stop with the Politics and just play. Yes, he is a mental midget.
There aren’t many that combine his size, speed, strength, talent, athleticism, etc. He’s more freakish that way than even Bo Jackson. I mean that as a high compliment.

But between the ears, he is extraordinarily weak. Expecting people to have that steel trap mind like Jordan, Kobe, (imo) Jeter, and just a tiny handful of others - is absolutely unfair. It’s a rarity and it’s what gives them that goatness. So that Lebron isn’t near that level isn’t really a criticism on him, but that he’s mentally weak (imo) is a criticism. If that makes sense.

• Sad
Reactions: Knight Rebel702

Gotta be kidding me.
Without reading any posts beyond this yet, here is my $0.02...

That in bold? Uhhhmmmm, yes? Are you crazy?

Cause (and let me say FIRST that I am NOT a Lebron fan tbh):

1) He is probably worth more via net worth than any other active player, and most non-active players.
2) There is a good chance imho that CP3 joins him in some sort of ownership or head role capacity.
3) He knows the game, and what winning looks like. Regardless of our opinions, and recent track record, this is just a fact.
4) It's not like he's going to be coaching the team, or even the GM for that matter - lets just hope he knows how to hire a staff/admin?
5) He is the NUMBER ONE best (available potential) owner for media, hype, exposure, smoke generation and on and on

The thing is, most other options in regards to people having the; a. desire; and b. the net/liquidity and ability to raise the $$ to buy or expand are off the table. They either already own a team, or aren't interested in owning a team.

So yes, bring the choke artist here, and bring the fuq'ing NBA with him. With open arms.

It's like saying Denny Hamlin isn't a good race team owner cause he "hasn't won a championship" even tho he's one of the best active drivers ont he track.
..and btw, Denny owns a team with Michael Jordan and has drivers playoff eligible.
Random offtopic: You know Pitbull owns a team? Trackhouse Racing and even has a driver #1 in points....crazy times lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT