ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s talk about Kansas (Week 3)

We lost to this KU team with this coach and team?

They are all fluff. You gotta be kidding me. This team beat us in the bowl game?

Last edited:
KU QB cannot throw worth a damn. Illinois aint much better either. Bad football all around.

KU QB cannot throw worth a damn. Illinois aint much better either. Bad football all around.
Don't let the rust fool you... he played his first half of a game last week after sitting most of last year with a back injury. He's dangerous especially when Neal and Highshaw get going.

Don't let the rust fool you... he played his first half of a game last week after sitting most of last year with a back injury. He's dangerous especially when Neal and Highshaw get going.
Maybe so, do you think this is the 19th best team playing their best? I think so...they may win this game yet but UNLV should be OK against this KU team.

No, not playing their best, this is their first real game of the year. Illinois is a decent Big 10 team. If Unlv can stop Highshaw and Neal then we stand a chance. They're also still learning a new offense.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
No, not playing their best, this is their first real game of the year. Illinois is a decent Big 10 team. If Unlv can stop Highshaw and Neal then we stand a chance. They're also still learning a new offense.
UNLV have been prepping for this game since last year. Cannot believe this KU team beat UNLV last year. But they did.
Illinois maybe a decent team but they are playing like crap.

I don't know how bad McDuffie is hurt but we will miss him if he can't play against Kansas. Did you all see Melvin Laster in the game. That kid is big.
I was looking all over the place for him and his stats. Thank you, Masked. McDuffie is hurt? No injury report from UNLV

All but have Jayhawk blue on pulling for this team. I want them 2-0. Would be ecstatic if Houston only lost by 8 too.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Feeling a bit like basketball from years back. Switching between games of future and past opponents.

I don’t know how OU isn’t trouncing UH.

Kansas is struggling but DBs are good, RBs are good and that OL is huge.

Idk if they'll be unranked... they are still a P4 school losing to another P4 school on the road.. but it's really not ideal because they'll be hot for a come back

They did beat us (UNLV) last year...this team beat us. This f*cking team beat us.

They did beat us (UNLV) last year...this team beat us. This f*cking team beat us.
It's not the same team... Jason Bean was playing really well at the end of the year and the offensive system was different and familiar. Grimes isn't the same OC as the guy who had been with Liebold his whole HC career. Bean is a prolific and fast runner on the edge which made the triple option looks with Neal and Hishaw much more dangerous

Last edited:
Expect a high dose of Neal and Hishaw next week... Grimes will get the lecture from Liebold and take the ball out of Daniels hand. If we can contain the run and force Daniels to pass like Illinois did, I like our chances much better after watching both teams 2 games in

Last edited:
Idk if they'll be unranked... they are still a P4 school losing to another P4 school on the road.. but it's really not ideal because they'll be hot for a come back
They KU can feels whatever they want to feel. UNLV will steal their lunch.

Feeling a bit like basketball from years back. Switching between games of future and past opponents.

I don’t know how OU isn’t trouncing UH.

Kansas is struggling but DBs are good, RBs are good and that OL is huge.
Yeah that OU score is interesting is our defense that good? Moving the ball a lot better than against us. Kansas losing takes a little wind out of the game but will still be interesting to see how our D does against them.

Yeah that OU score is interesting is our defense that good? Moving the ball a lot better than against us. Kansas losing takes a little wind out of the game but will still be interesting to see how our D does against them.
Long term though, Kansas could still wind up winning Big 12 with a loss to us as well. Don't think it hurts that much other than takes the potential of beating a top 15 team... although Syracuse all of a sudden starts looking like a huge game as well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT