ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s get a big crowd out there!!

Rebelsss

National Player of the Year
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2021
I hope everyone gets out to the Boise st game Friday night. It’d be nice to get up there for it. I help my mom on my days off. She’s almost 78. We lost my dad and sister the last couple years. Hopefully we’ll get between 40k to 50k fans out there. Tickets are so much more affordable than the pro teams in Vegas.

From what I can see on UNLV tickets right now, there are only about 1-200 seats available in the whole stadium, at least from the sections that they have opened. They need to open up the next 2-3 balcony sections immediately.

Reactions: Boston Rebel 2
At least all the additional seats that they added back to the inventory have mostly been sold off and now they show most of sections 202-208 as sold (7 sections). Not sure if all are sold or listed on secondary markets by UNLV to improve sales. Either way, they way sales have gone today, I expect they will add additional sections later this afternoon.

I cant imagine how that place will feel with 40-45k fans... Will be an awesome showcase on a national stage despite the stupid TV network issue.. There will be a ton of eyeballs watching because of Jeanty but that will really showcase UNLV as well...
Right now I would be happy if UNLV gets past 35K. Currently 10 level 200 seats are out for sale, and only around 100 seats are left in the lower level, which probably puts them at around 34K. I am hoping they put back in the lower level seating in the student section, which would add about 2K to the seating and put them at around 36K plus if all the student seats sellout. Hopefully they get past the 35,193 for the Iowa State game, and the most ever at Sam Boyd was 41,091 in 1998 verse Wisconsin. In order to get around 40K plus they will need to open up all of the south side level 200 seating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT