ADVERTISEMENT

Learning and growing

outhustle

Starter
Gold Member
Oct 9, 2016
Very Inexperiencnced team this year. Don't forget Poyser is only a sophomore this year. He did start some games last year but first full year starting in a position he is not familiar with. A D-2 juc guard who has been inconsistent, but really has surpassed expectations considering his playing a position that is not his natural position. Our only two experienced starting players both transfers did not play on winning teams in the past. Jones has been solid considering coming back from injury and Uche is actually starting to contribute and playing better than he was. Green is a senior, but he to has never started D-1 let alone play much at all in D-1. The rest freshman and a JC player all recruited late. Marvin has done a good job even keeping this team at .500, yes it hurts to see this team to get beat at home by 20. After all that has happened from Rice to the search and the Beard Disaster. Coach MM has this team better than I thought they would be. (I guessed maybe 8 to 10 wins) I am actually excited about next year with Mooring, Poyser, CD, Hopefully Baxter back, DM healthy, returning players and maybe A McCoy land and it should be exciting year. Mean while I'm going to sit back and watch this team grow and learn and maybe pick up some crazy wins like today!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News