ADVERTISEMENT

Keys to beating SJSU

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
There are two things UNLV must do Saturday to preserve a great win. Watch the screen passes and inside hand offs. Very basic stuff. Let's see how Beir does preparing the defense.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
I think the clear objective should be to score more points than SJSU

I agree. But the last few times we have played them they have had a hard time with draws and screen passes. Cotton should open the playbook again. We can't afford to blow this game...

I see us 2 - 4 after SDSU and AFA. If (and that is a big if) the defensive play improves we have some winable games after that. I see us maybe 5 - 7. The Howard loss was a killer....i still have hope for a bowl game, however.

BYU looks winnable when it didn't before. NOt confident, but more confident than before.

Not that scared of UNM or Hawaii, I would consider them "toss ups"

AFA.... there is a shot. For some reason, it seems like we like to play well against them from time to time, even when we suck.(which is pretty much all the time)

Do we play Fresno?, they actually look pretty solid.

BYU looks winnable when it didn't before. NOt confident, but more confident than before.

Not that scared of UNM or Hawaii, I would consider them "toss ups"

AFA.... there is a shot. For some reason, it seems like we like to play well against them from time to time, even when we suck.(which is pretty much all the time)

Do we play Fresno?, they actually look pretty solid.

Yes. In Fresno. Yuk...

UNR looks to be the easiest game other than SJSU on the schedule, but it's hard to get too confident either way when we play them.

So we now have to win nearly all the toss ups, and "steal" one against AFA, SDSU, or BYU. Yikes.

I be rooting hard though... My hope is that Armani slowly continues to get better and better, and the defense continues to improve as well. A lot of youth and first time starters.

The game may even "slow down" for them after playing OSU. That should be good.

UNR looks to be the easiest game other than SJSU on the schedule, but it's hard to get too confident either way when we play them.

So we now have to win nearly all the toss ups, and "steal" one against AFA, SDSU, or BYU. Yikes.

I be rooting hard though... My hope is that Armani slowly continues to get better and better, and the defense continues to improve as well. A lot of youth and first time starters.

We can beat unr! Even in the cold weather. We have been successful lately up there...

Fresno can be a win. We had them on the ropes last time there. Then is started raining... ugh

I always enjoy seeing UNLV beat reno in reno. What a bunch of toothless wonders...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT