ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Arrigo to host UNLV Rebel Football PreGame Show

LasVegasReb

All American
Feb 16, 2005
Bellevue, WA
Self reported last night via Periscope. Announcement expected this week.

He also mentioned announcement pending for Fertitta Football Complex but would share any info. I take this to mean something bigger. Joe usually gets greenlight to drop insider info but asked to be silent on this.

He was asked about locker room situation with LV Stadium as Sanchez implied during MWC Media Summit interview this may still be on the table. Arrigo said they are still getting separate locker room. Not sure I believe 100% on this one.

Last edited:
With zero inside info, I would guess that Raiders get their own locker room, Rebs will get their own locker room, and visiting teams will get a locker room, and there will be an auxiliary locker room. The fourth would help equipment crews with the advance time for an inevitable Saturday/Sunday turnaround, but would not be used regularly and would not be as big. I would expect no fewer than three locker rooms.

Raiders won't want to share, Rebs don't want to share, and visitors... need a place. Not like UFL where we used the visiting locker room as our home so we could have more of an ownership.

With zero inside info, I would guess that Raiders get their own locker room, Rebs will get their own locker room, and visiting teams will get a locker room, and there will be an auxiliary locker room. The fourth would help equipment crews with the advance time for an inevitable Saturday/Sunday turnaround, but would not be used regularly and would not be as big. I would expect no fewer than three locker rooms.

Raiders won't want to share, Rebs don't want to share, and visitors... need a place. Not like UFL where we used the visiting locker room as our home so we could have more of an ownership.

This...

Reactions: mvvsmith
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT