ADVERTISEMENT

James Shibest to staff- Special Teams

RedCannon

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2006
Austin, TX

I like the fact that we have a defensive minded HC, which I fully believe is key to wining championships. I’m also enjoying the experienced staff being added. Focus on all three phases!!

Maybe this should be a separate post but I was just picturing if Sanchez was brought in as a wide receiver coach. Great recruiter- especially local, which is a focus. Also very good with top boosters… only reason for the currant facilities. I heard he already had plans for an indoor practice facility drawn up for the next phase!! I’m just saying, he loves Vegas too and his family is very familiar. Would love to see something like that.

I like the fact that we have a defensive minded HC, which I fully believe is key to wining championships. I’m also enjoying the experienced staff being added. Focus on all three phases!!

Maybe this should be a separate post but I was just picturing if Sanchez was brought in as a wide receiver coach. Great recruiter- especially local, which is a focus. Also very good with top boosters… only reason for the currant facilities. I heard he already had plans for an indoor practice facility drawn up for the next phase!! I’m just saying, he loves Vegas too and his family is very familiar. Would love to see something like that.
Excellent idea, I would love this!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT