ADVERTISEMENT

James Baldwin III Commits

LVNupe

Walk On
Dec 3, 2018
James Baldwin iii‏@baldwin_iii
I publicly want to announce that I have been enrolled at UNLV since the semester began and I am 110% committed to furthering my academic and athletic career at UNLV! Beyond thankful for this amazing opportunity @UNLVSanchez @CoachTSkip @CoachTSamuels & the entire #UNLVfb staff

Per Arrigo:

Joe Arrigo‏@joearrigo
Update on Baldwin & #UNLVfb Since JB played minor league baseball for the Dodgers for 6 years, the Dodgers will pay for his scholarship for as long as he is at UNLV per his contract. He is considered a “walk-on” and will have an opportunity to earn a traditional scholarship

James Baldwin iii‏@baldwin_iii
I publicly want to announce that I have been enrolled at UNLV since the semester began and I am 110% committed to furthering my academic and athletic career at UNLV! Beyond thankful for this amazing opportunity @UNLVSanchez @CoachTSkip @CoachTSamuels & the entire #UNLVfb staff

Per Arrigo:

Joe Arrigo‏@joearrigo
Update on Baldwin & #UNLVfb Since JB played minor league baseball for the Dodgers for 6 years, the Dodgers will pay for his scholarship for as long as he is at UNLV per his contract. He is considered a “walk-on” and will have an opportunity to earn a traditional scholarship
Great get and great job by all. Major shout out to Coach Sams on this.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Skipper and Sanchez recruited him as a OLB. he fits what Skipper wants to do on defense and an OLB. He is not being considered for WR or P at all.

Skipper and Sanchez recruited him as a OLB. he fits what Skipper wants to do on defense and an OLB. He is not being considered for WR or P at all.

He's zero risk. His baseball contract had a clause that some of his school was paid for I believe.

Pretty athletic guy. Maybe sees time as a DE/OLB in obvious passing downs as an edge rusher.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT