ADVERTISEMENT

It is a System

Agreed, its only a system if everyone buys in. I think Coach Odom is changing the culture around the locker room, winning attitude, and more of team first before ego. Look at our captains, every game they show out not only for themselves but for other players as well

Agreed, its only a system if everyone buys in. I think Coach Odom is changing the culture around the locker room, winning attitude, and more of team first before ego. Look at our captains, every game they show out not only for themselves but for other players as well
I think it’s more than a system. It’s a foundation for an actual program. Which should yield more consistency year to year.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
They need to extend him now before the season ends & secure a larger buyout. There’s no way he won’t be at the top of the list for many schools looking for a HC this off season. If he goes, think you hand the keys off to Marion. But this is what happens when you hire the right person. He changed the culture overnight and got guys to buy in.

They need to extend him now before the season ends & secure a larger buyout. There’s no way he won’t be at the top of the list for many schools looking for a HC this off season. If he goes, think you hand the keys off to Marion. But this is what happens when you hire the right person. He changed the culture overnight and got guys to buy in.
Literally overnight. Lose your starting QB, Freshman takes over, bowl game. Second year, QB leaves mid-season, doesn't skip a beat. Two wins away from back to back bowl games for first time in program history. Controls their own destiny for CFP.

Overnight?

What you are witnessing is the brain child of slow growth and patience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT