ADVERTISEMENT

Is no one going to post about the kick ass sun logo helmets tomorrow?

I like it as a throwback and showing respect to those before…
It’s straight out of the ‘go-go’ era! 😂
The uni combo always looks so much better when you WIN!

It is ugly as sin. When DCut likes it, it gotta be ugly.
You didn't like last years all whites? I have been shouting from the rooftops that is the best all uni set we have seen in college football.

I like it as a throwback and showing respect to those before…
It’s straight out of the ‘go-go’ era! 😂
The uni combo always looks so much better when you WIN!
When you're sexy, it doesn't matter how ugly the outfits are. You should see my clothes while in school. Now that I am older, not matter how expensive my suits are.....still ugly

Your taste is terrible, DCut. [laughing]
These were fire

Screen+Shot+2020-10-07+at+3.52.34+PM.png

Don't be talking about the Chuckwagon's moose knuckle! Show the man some respect!

These were super clean with the semi reflective letters. There is some scarlet in there.
Kick ass butt ugly, man. Where is the scarlet part? Plus the dude looks like he got camel toe.

Don't be talking about the Chuckwagon's moose knuckle! Show the man some respect!

These were super clean with the semi reflective letters. There is some scarlet in there.
Wonder why UNLV get beat up so bad in the past. Looks like someone accidentally threw a gallon of bleach into the washer. Looks like a sanatorium nurse.
Football is war. The uniform should have some badge or something for commemorating their accomplishments. Totally opposite of reflective number type of idea.

Last edited:
It’s the man that makes the clothes- not the clothes that makes the man. - VEGAS rule and truth!
Damn straight. One time I accidentally wore a patent leather loafer in one foot and a bowling shoe in another in the dark. People thought it was a new fashion.

Reactions: RedCannon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT