ADVERTISEMENT

Indoor Practice Facility…is a must!

TimothyC3

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Hopefully, part of the MWC signing bonus can be used to build an indoor practice facility. This is a must IMO in order to move the program forward.

Memphis and their facility.

Isn't that already in the works for the current practice field? Or was that only a roof?
I know they have received millions towards an indoor practice field. Boyd Gaming gave $6.5 million back in March for an indoor practice facility. Also multiple other smaller donations. No clue how much an indoor practice facility will cost, but I would guess around $10-15 million assuming they would go back to the main building for shower/training facilities, and this building would only be for practice?

I know they have received millions towards an indoor practice field. Boyd Gaming gave $6.5 million back in March for an indoor practice facility. Also multiple other smaller donations. No clue how much an indoor practice facility will cost, but I would guess around $10-15 million assuming they would go back to the main building for shower/training facilities, and this building would only be for practice?
Your guess is spot on from what I could find on the web. It seems $10 mill can get it done. Also, a prime location would be to just cover the existing practice field next to the Fertitta complex.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Your guess is spot on from what I could find on the web. It seems $10 mill can get it done. Also, a prime location would be to just cover the existing practice field next to the Fertitta complex.
Typically teams do one indoor field next to their outdoor field(s) so putting it over the existing ones makes most sense

Covering one of the fields at Wildcat Morris Park would be great. Need it for player and team activities may-end of September. Makes so much sense to have the option at all times

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT