ADVERTISEMENT

Indoor Practice Facility…is a must!

TimothyC3

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Hopefully, part of the MWC signing bonus can be used to build an indoor practice facility. This is a must IMO in order to move the program forward.

Memphis and their facility.

Isn't that already in the works for the current practice field? Or was that only a roof?
I know they have received millions towards an indoor practice field. Boyd Gaming gave $6.5 million back in March for an indoor practice facility. Also multiple other smaller donations. No clue how much an indoor practice facility will cost, but I would guess around $10-15 million assuming they would go back to the main building for shower/training facilities, and this building would only be for practice?

I know they have received millions towards an indoor practice field. Boyd Gaming gave $6.5 million back in March for an indoor practice facility. Also multiple other smaller donations. No clue how much an indoor practice facility will cost, but I would guess around $10-15 million assuming they would go back to the main building for shower/training facilities, and this building would only be for practice?
Your guess is spot on from what I could find on the web. It seems $10 mill can get it done. Also, a prime location would be to just cover the existing practice field next to the Fertitta complex.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Covering one of the fields at Wildcat Morris Park would be great. Need it for player and team activities may-end of September. Makes so much sense to have the option at all times

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT