ADVERTISEMENT

In the last 3 second halves

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
In the last 3 second halves our guys have been out scored 72-3. That is beyond pitiful. Shows the sh$tty coaching that is going on.

Reactions: Rashanir
Take it back one game further and it’s 72-9 over the last 4 games. 9 points in 8 quarters.

Cotton is decent enough in creating a game plan to attack a team, but in game adjustments... not so much.

People will point to ARod being out against USU. IMO, it wouldn’t have made a difference.

Reactions: johncnlv
You just can't depend on your offense to score every time it has the ball for your team to win. But that's exactly how I felt from the beginning vs USU. When we didn't score, I always felt USU's ensuing possession would either cut into our lead or expand theirs, and that's just a crappy way to feel during a game - impending doom. Unfortunately, it was pretty close to being spot on.

You just can't depend on your offense to score every time it has the ball for your team to win. But that's exactly how I felt from the beginning vs USU. When we didn't score, I always felt USU's ensuing possession would either cut into our lead or expand theirs, and that's just a crappy way to feel during a game - impending doom. Unfortunately, it was pretty close to being spot on.
Yeah. I felt the same way and when Rogers went down it was like hitting rock bottom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT