ADVERTISEMENT

Ideal Bowl Opponent

Here’s today’s updated MWC bowl opponents from the CBS projection.

Louisiana
Rice
Bowling Green
Georgia State
New Mexico State
Coastal Carolina
UCLA

My ideal opponent would be any power 5 team. I don’t care if it’s just a 6-6 team. I’d really like to see us play a 8-4 UCLA team and see how we stack up against them. I have no preference between any of the other schools. I’d be happy to see us in a bowl game vs any of them.

Reactions: Mojo702
Don’t get your hopes up too high regarding our bowl opponent. Unless we somehow make the LA bowl, odds are high that we’ll be facing an unranked G5 school
I’m not being picky and honestly I’d rather have a bowl win than being placed with a very difficult opponent and ending the season with a loss. The program needs continued upward growth and a bowl win will help jump recruiting.

I’m not being picky and honestly I’d rather have a bowl win than being placed with a very difficult opponent and ending the season with a loss. The program needs continued upward growth and a bowl win will help jump recruiting.
That’s why I mentioned Duke, that would be a sweet win and over them, even sweeter!

Reactions: unlove
That’s why I mentioned Duke, that would be a sweet win and over them, even sweeter!
Yeah, what do we know about Duke's football team? We hates them but dont you know they hate us too? There is no love between the schools.

It would be nice to play Fresno State in the MWC championship, and then play Michigan in a bowl game (we can always wish for a grand-slam.

It would be nice to play Fresno State in the MWC championship, and then play Michigan in a bowl game (we can always wish for a grand-slam.
How about we focus on beating Wyoming first? If we lose, then what?

Reactions: reagan21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT