ADVERTISEMENT

Idaho st beating unr

ISU hits a 19yd FG just before the half to make it 23-7 Bengals. I think that is a small victory for UNR as it was only a 31yd drive by ISU. Must've been when UNR threw the pick. Kincaide for Reno has 96yds on the ground in the first half.

ISU hits a 19yd FG just before the half to make it 23-7 Bengals. I think that is a small victory for UNR as it was only a 31yd drive by ISU. Must've been when UNR threw the pick. Kincaide for Reno has 96yds on the ground in the first half.

It is pretty funny. Unr is very sh$tty this year lol...

DJ5JjcmVAAE4e3r.jpg

Wow. I hate UNR like the next self-respecting UNLV fan, but a little perspective? We lost to the worst team in the nation at just about EVERY level.

Wow. I hate UNR like the next self-respecting UNLV fan, but a little perspective? We lost to the worst team in the nation at just about EVERY level.

Both teams are at an FCS level right now. Idaho is heading to the FCS so it is real hard to get all giddy about that win. Hopefully these guys can beat unr the last week of the year in the cold weather...

Idaho may be moving down, but they also had a 6 games winning streak, a 9-4 record, and went to a bowl game last year where they beat CSU.

Reactions: ljurich
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT