ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary

This has been pretty disappointing.. I was expecting at least heavy rainfall for like half a day. Looks like even today might not be much with the storm staying more west.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
We need more tropical storms. I’m loving this weather.

It’s not raining hard or anything today. Just super cloudy. And lightly raining.

I think Vegas is the best city in the universe.

No earthquakes, no hurricanes. We are Inland..

Just stupid ass drivers who like to hydroplane on the street. Drive drunk etc.
from the look of things, this maybe become a norm ....

Pfft! It's not even raining where I am(rancho/charleston). This is a bigger let down than the Year 2000 glitch that was supposed to crash everything. J/k, hope it stays mellow.

I’ve had my windows open all day enjoying this 75-degree weather (with 80% humidity).

No wonder that San Diego is Heaven on Earth, weather wise. This is every day there!
San Diego has the same longitude (???) as Santiago Chile which explains why and how they make good wine..

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Here in San Diego we’ve had light rain on and off today. News says .86 inches of rain. Funny watching the National news making it sound like we are getting hammered by weather. I know some of the desert areas have had more but still nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: bcvegaspt
Here in San Diego we’ve had light rain on and off today. News says .86 inches of rain. Funny watching the National news making it sound like we are getting hammered by weather. I know some of the desert areas have had more but still nothing.
The news making a big deal out of nothing? They do that?

It maybe similar weather not sure but the soil is key. Never heard of a good wine from San Diego, maybe 2 Buck Chuck which is probably 6 Buck Chuck with inflation
I must have been smoking crack, the weather is similar to each other because of latitudes to the equator.

I don’t know how I mixed that up with wine.

I’m not a wine person anyways.

San Diego isn’t know for wine but 45 minutes north of here is Temecula which has about 50 wineries.
Me and my trusty Honda Civic would have been dead if I took bookie’s advice.

Last night I was outside around 9pm and thought I saw the sky flash with lightening but didn't see any clouds, etc and chalked it up to seeing things.

Didn't realize there was a storm cell hitting the valley dumping up to .5" of rain in an hour. I had no clue out in the southwest.

Sound like at least a few people died. Pretty crazy.

Last night I was outside around 9pm and thought I saw the sky flash with lightening but didn't see any clouds, etc and chalked it up to seeing things.

Didn't realize there was a storm cell hitting the valley dumping up to .5" of rain in an hour. I had no clue out in the southwest.

Sound like at least a few people died. Pretty crazy.
Yeah, earlier in the week, brace for the remnants of a hurricane. A big fat nothing.

Forward to last night, I saw a 1-3% of rain (my son is addicted to weather and disasters, he thinks they’re cool, checks out all those maps constantly) … sure enough, huge rainfall.

Hey, meteorologists are known for getting it wrong and it’s understandable, trying to predict nature. But they struck out looking twice this week alone.

I figured the two things you could trust from the news were sports and to a degree, weather. The rest is just regurgitated bullshit. But now they are completely missing with weather too … and now collectively pushing other agendas with weather.

So it’s sports. Sportswriters are ok for the most part (even though many are full of shit because their sole purpose is to mouthpiece for a staff/school, zero objectivity).

But that’s why I feel like your own eyes are better than somebody elses, you know what you see, trust in yourself, don’t have others think for you. You don’t need a news reporter to tell you a player was great or a player sucked last night.

Dude, I was taking the Flamingo bus heading straight to the strip and it rained HARD!!

I know the weather is different depending where u live..

Went to Harrah’s and that place was caved in. I need to take better vid. Imagine when it dries up, you’re breathing in all that mold.

And in other parts of the world, I’m the Phillipines where my dad is, they’ve been getting rain for 2 weeks now.

So count your blessings.

Dude, I was taking the Flamingo bus heading straight to the strip and it rained HARD!!

I know the weather is different depending where u live..

Went to Harrah’s and that place was caved in. I need to take better vid. Imagine when it dries up, you’re breathing in all that mold.

And in other parts of the world, I’m the Phillipines where my dad is, they’ve been getting rain for 2 weeks now.

So count your blessings.

When I lived in the Philippines it was wicked rainy from May thru the end of Sept. The middle of August was the worst. You got used to it, though. And the rest of the year was great as long as you didn't mind the heat.

Reactions: RebelScrub
When I lived in the Philippines it was wicked rainy from May thru the end of Sept. The middle of August was the worst. You got used to it, though. And the rest of the year was great as long as you didn't mind the heat.
RIDICULOUS rainy weather. That’s something I’ll probably never ever get used to.

Yeah I know as supposed to go back and visit my dad but I don’t have free healthcare that I have here.

He’s making the trip back here to sign off on some things.

His head is going to explode to see the cost of stuff here.

Dude, so bought some chips from the Philippines. It gets really stale when you leave then open.

Reactions: WarthogRebel
RIDICULOUS rainy weather. That’s something I’ll probably never ever get used to.

Yeah I know as supposed to go back and visit my dad but I don’t have free healthcare that I have here.

He’s making the trip back here to sign off on some things.

His head is going to explode to see the cost of stuff here.

Dude, so bought some chips from the Philippines. It gets really stale when you leave then open.
It take awhile for stuffs to get here and they dont use preservatives in most of their dried products. F*cking Twinkies can stay on the room temperature shelves for years without going bad. When you mummified foods to the point that it stays good for a long time after exposure to oxygen...cannot be good for your health.

It maybe similar weather not sure but the soil is key. Never heard of a good wine from San Diego, maybe 2 Buck Chuck which is probably 6 Buck Chuck with inflation
It take awhile for stuffs to get here and they dont use preservatives in most of their dried products. F*cking Twinkies can stay on the room temperature shelves for years without going bad. When you mummified foods to the point that it stays good for a long time after exposure to oxygen...cannot be good for your health.
Duuuude, dried mango chips are fantastic. Whoever invented that, deserves a Nobel Peace prize.

I couldn’t believe the filipino potato chips. They’re awful. Opened it, then like 6 hours later..unedible. Would not recommend.

When are you coming back to town so we can eat Laocean food?

• Haha
Reactions: 1Tripoda
Duuuude, dried mango chips are fantastic. Whoever invented that, deserves a Nobel Peace prize.

I couldn’t believe the filipino potato chips. They’re awful. Opened it, then like 6 hours later..unedible. Would not recommend.

When are you coming back to town so we can eat Laocean food?
Laotian, Scrub. No, I am not Laos. Love the people and the foods, though

Talking about chips: Casava chips, sweet potatoes chip, tiger claw potatoes, Taro, coconuts, bananas, all the veggies...even the bell peppers...I tried them all. Do it yourself, bro. Cut them and fried them until crispy with your air fryer.

Last edited:
3 pm in Sarasota, barely enough wind to wiggle my hair do.

Turn the news right now, it looks like we are pounded by water and wind. I probably need to water my plants later on.

Last edited:
So I went to these Florida's forecaster LIVE and told them to quit glorifying the weather and prove it. They were live for two days, once I ask them for the truth...they went off air.

My house feel like a tank with all the windows proofs and shutter....to get a drizzle barely wet my wife's potted plants after the hurricane pass pissed me off. *(&(^()*&O(*)motherU)(*9fcuker

People are boarding their houses and shops and closes businesses becuase of these a$$holes weather people glorifying this. This is not right. When the real thing hit, people will not believe them....sh!t!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT