ADVERTISEMENT

Hawaii Prediction Thread

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
Not real confident here but....

Rebels get running game going again, Sneed plays well enough limiting mistakes. Palandech sees the field and is responsible for a TD. (Rushing or passing)

Defense continues solid play from last week.

Rebels 31-28

Its been a pretty back and forth series lately.

Reactions: mvvsmith
For us to have a chance against anyone left on the schedule, we need to prove to have at least a minor semblance of a passing game. Even terrible run defenses (Like Hawaii's) will stack the box and limit our effectiveness.
Especially against good offenses, it is near impossible to win a possible shoot out without the pass.

Unfortunately my gut says UH 34-UNLV 17

I hope I'm wrong

Not real confident here but....

Rebels get running game going again, Sneed plays well enough limiting mistakes. Palandech sees the field and is responsible for a TD. (Rushing or passing)

Defense continues solid play from last week.

Rebels 31-28

Its been a pretty back and forth series lately.
Unfortunately, dropping the OT game really made these 50/50, 40/60, 60/40 games near "must win"'s.

I can see this one getting away from the Rebs and Hawaii just keeps clicking. 38-17 UH.

If we can't get the running game going, we will lose. But that doesn't mean I want us running the ball every down. In fact, I would love to see us open the game with a play action rollout pass to Price or another receiver dragging across the middle. We have got to make linebackers and safeties think twice before crashing down to stop the run.

Ever the optimist:
UNLV 27 - 24 Hawaii

I think so, but it will be close call though..
It will be tough. Here's what's left:

vs. CSU
@ SJSU
vs. WYO
@ BSU
vs. Reno

There are 4 winnable games, and we need 3 of them. Good thing is we have 3 of the last 5 at home.

Also the sjsu game on the road is a must win game. Should have very good chance to go 3-0 at home. sjsu is even better than reno.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT