ADVERTISEMENT

Hall is testing the portal

Then he should just come back ….
Let him leave! IMO Whaley will be a much better teammate and it appears based on the portal neither will get the type of minutes they would want. Also, this is the problem with the portal. Kids have an overinflated sense of value and most do not better their position.

Last edited:
I don't recall him ever saying it was just about going to a P5 and his value was that of a P5 talent. I think he felt he didn't see a path to developing the way he can with consistent playing time in his true position, rather than an undersized 5 or 4 the way Kruger tried with him. So a school like GM isn't a bad landing spot for him

He will end up at VCU. Odom liked what he saw when he was at Utah State and I think it's an easy call for Hall now. Programs have cooled off of him, VCU is historically good, and Odom has seen Hall up close and personal so I think it'll be a done deal.

It's kind of crazy when an opposing coach sees a lot in a player and now wants to coach him at his new destination as opposed to what CKK thought of Hall.

He will end up at VCU. Odom liked what he saw when he was at Utah State and I think it's an easy call for Hall now. Programs have cooled off of him, VCU is historically good, and Odom has seen Hall up close and personal so I think it'll be a done deal.

It's kind of crazy when an opposing coach sees a lot in a player and now wants to coach him at his new destination as opposed to what CKK thought of Hall.
He wasn’t tweeting about Utah state.

Maybe CKK didn't want him to really stay around because of his attitude during this past season?

Maybe CKK didn't want him to really stay around because of his attitude during this past season?
I assume that was it. I think the kid had talent, could really do well in a league like the MWC. But quite honestly, he, and a couple of others, had the worst body language on the bench. I understand thinking you should be getting those minutes and being disappointed … but when you are more important than the actual team … it’s a really bad look.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT