ADVERTISEMENT

Gilbert Suspended for MWC Opener

I watched it a couple times after the game and it wasn't even that serious of a head butt. Also the Reno player said something to Gilbert, which I am guessing resulted in Gilbert's actions, I am not sure what but why isn't the mwc looking into that?

I watched it a couple times after the game and it wasn't even that serious of a head butt. Also the Reno player said something to Gilbert, which I am guessing resulted in Gilbert's actions, I am not sure what but why isn't the mwc looking into that?
So much horseshit with this one. He shouldn’t have even received a foul for that let alone a tech, let alone the one game suspension.

What the hell are they seeing that’s so criminal?

This league sucks.

I agree with all of you. That being said, the Rebs went from a 5 point favorite to a 7 point favorite after the news came out.
There’s something about Gilbert, at his best, he can be a nightmare all over the floor for the opponent. At his worst, he’s a turnover machine that has trouble scoring and the opposition wants him in there. He’s usually somewhere between that but we’ve seen both.

I’d MUCH rather have him for AFA though.

Gives some others a chance to shine and I’m sure some have been wanting that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT