ADVERTISEMENT

Offer Garrison Wright

Have a feeling we will be seeing an overhaul on the O lIne between the incoming freshman and possibly 2-3 JUCO O Lineman.

Kreitler and Saxelid probably the only two guys you can pencil in as starters next year. I say Saxelid based on he will have two years at the spot and still has the frame to get a little bigger. Saxelid has been a bit up and down but potential is there. No doubt a Juco guy to take over the RT spot as Sanders has struggled. Neale and Polu will get shots at the guard spots. Garcia and Caldwell ideally tex shirt next season along with Brayton and Outlaw. My guess with Outlaw is they may want to grey shirt and then red shirt him like what was done with Sanders.

Saxelid hasn't been bad considering he is considered undersized. Boyko left some pretty big cleets to fill.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Saxelid hasn't bad considering he is considered undersized. Boyko left some pretty big cleets to fill.
Saxelid is tall just hasn't filled out. I think RT is the position of biggest concern. Saxelid has potential and with his frame could develop into a good LT.

I don't think Coaches Garrison and Cotton are getting enough credit for the job they are doing. The offensive line had a lot of turnover and question marks heading into this season. The pass protection has been a little shaky but considering our OL is seen as a bit undersized we have run the ball pretty well rhis year.

Reactions: RebelinWA
Our O line, current verbals, and hopefully this guy will do well under the Belton beating coming this spring. Belton will turn our boys into men.

I like this guy - the proverbial dancing bear. Good feet, always looking for someone to hit. Or somebody else to hit after knocking down the first guy!

Reactions: RebelinWA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT