ADVERTISEMENT

Game 1 Uniforms

I am a little disappointed they changed our whites.

I liked the all white look with the reflective numbers. Really, really popped.

Also the shoulder stripe look seems to be a generic Nike template that many teams are using this season.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Also the shoulder stripe look seems to be a generic Nike template that many teams are using this season.
Reality is that is likely the case. We aren't at the level where Nike is gonna give us that type of love if they are pushing out a new style or base. Undoubtedly we could have paid for something different, but if that's what our deal with Nike gets us, I get it....

I actually kind of like that stripe. It does suck that that's the new Nike base for their non-faves.

Reality is that is likely the case. We aren't at the level where Nike is gonna give us that type of love if they are pushing out a new style or base. Undoubtedly we could have paid for something different, but if that's what our deal with Nike gets us, I get it....

I actually kind of like that stripe. It does suck that that's the new Nike base for their non-faves.
It seemed like for a while we were getting completely unique designs. Our old whites being one of them. Sucks about the regression.
But at least some p4 teams are getting the sa.e treatment

If they show a stadium full of red it will look great for optics.

Speaking of that, why aren't we scheduling a home game vs Wisconsin? Wasn't it one of our influential alumni who connected us way back when? I'm forgetting the family name right now...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT