ADVERTISEMENT

first week in a long time where i really didn't like the set

Not a fan either. I would have went with the white jerseys, black pants and black helmet.

I have mild OCD. Thankfully it only flares up with uniforms and shrubbery...(I'll get to that in a second)

Football I like One hemet/pants/jersey Two colors- two of helmet/jersey/pants have to match.

Not a fan of silver helmet on grey jersey with red pants. 3 colors. OCD kicks in.

As for shrubbery. I'm doing the baseball stadium crawl. PNC Park in Pittsburgh is one of the most beautiful parks in MLB.

Unfortunately they have Shrubbery in the outfield that spells out Pirates and it's off center. Plant that $#!+ dead center field mant! There's the beautiful view of Pittsburgh and bridges in the background but the damn Shrubbery is not centered! My wife was like beautiful view. I was like Not with that off centered ass shrubbery...Yes it bothered me that much.
share discover GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LVRebel2000
Not a fan either. I would have went with the white jerseys, black pants and black helmet.
One of your official colors is black?

I was never a fan of teams wearing black if it wasn't one of their colors. Even if it did look kind of cool. The Cougs solved that with our addition of "Anthracite Gray". Keeps with our colors, but it is damn near black. That and avoiding confusing our light gray with silver.

You aren't telling me that you think this looks good do you?

It looks like a 5 year old tried to dress themselves.

And you question my taste!
The upper coloration vs the lower coloration is ok. Not great but kept it with the school's colours. I wouldn't go with the white socks and black shoes but still ok. You know what will looks better? UNLV wins at the end of the night.

The upper coloration vs the lower coloration is ok. Not great but kept it with the school's colours. I wouldn't go with the white socks and black shoes but still ok. You know what will looks better? UNLV wins at the end of the night.
I like them. Red helmets with this combo would look better, but I’m a fan of the grey jerseys
Is there a non-gay FB board on this site?

Just kidding. Had nothing intelligent to add. Had to resort to homophobic slurs. :( :(

• Haha
At first my paranoia was making me think NIKE is ****ing with us. But, after looking at it for several hours it's starting to grow on me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT