ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN video

That video alone added about 100 follower to UNLV football twitter. It is media like this that will make UNLV football popular and get recruits to consider UNLV and casusal fans to consider buying tickets.

Fired up... get me some pads... and a year or two with Coach B!
One of the many spokes on the wheel (of the Cannon) that Coach S. has improved in a relatively short time. I'm really proud of the work ethic from the whole family of Rebels... keep grinding relentlessly every day to improve... and that view from the top of the Mountain...

Fantastic I passed it on to my friends with kids in high school playing football it was fun to watch the young bloods go crazy.........dare I say UNLV football is cool!
These kids don't know UNLV's history they just see the current state of affairs I have to keep Joe Spilotro away from these kids so he doesn't poison there minds with his Debbie downer view on all things UNLV. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe goes around town to children hospitals and tell the kids there's no such thing as Santa!
(I'm doing a bit I take jabs at Joe when I can)

Fantastic I passed it on to my friends with kids in high school playing football it was fun to watch the young bloods go crazy.........dare I say UNLV football is cool!
These kids don't know UNLV's history they just see the current state of affairs I have to keep Joe Spilotro away from these kids so he doesn't poison there minds with his Debbie downer view on all things UNLV. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe goes around town to children hospitals and tell the kids there's no such thing as Santa!
(I'm doing a bit I take jabs at Joe when I can)
Lol, yeah, it's kind of where I'm at with things right now as they stand. It's what can happen if you are an evidence based person and don't rely solely upon blind faith.

I do like what Sanchez is doing a lot. Love the pump of adrenaline into the program. If he doesn't get it done, it's not because a lack of effort or vision. But if he doesn't get it done, everything will be painted with a broad brush - what we are seeing now, instead of being rah-rah, gung ho, this is the way to go... It'll get skewed as a guy in over his head because he was a high school coach that was too big of a dreamer and didn't really know what he was doing. Because society is bottom line driven, we don't care about the path (even though we say we do), we only care about the final destination. Cheat, plunder, lie and win and all is good. Do things the honorable way and lose and bring out the pitchforks. Bottom line, just win, no excuses or reasoning.

And I just cannot apologize for having the feelings that we took very unnecessary multiple steps backwards in basketball through no fault of the current or former coaching staff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT