ADVERTISEMENT

Elvis every day all day

I didn’t know it was a remake. Thanks for sharing.

Wilson Pickett is awesome.
Do you know how many songs Elvis wrote?

Zero

Technically all of his songs are covers or at least written by someone else.

He did co write 2 songs with antoher person, neither were hits.

He truly was the first pop star.

Zero

Yeah I notice a LOT of songs are remakes and covers.

Zero

Who care. The Rats Pack, Elvis, Liberace, Wayne Newton, Tom Jones are the old Vegas. I dont remember how popular Julio Eglesias was in Vegas?

Who care. The Rats Pack, Elvis, Liberace, Wayne Newton, Tom Jones are the old Vegas. I dont remember how popular Julio Eglesias was in Vegas?
I got respect for Elvis, not throwing shade.

Top notch performer, and he would put his spin on these songs and make them his own which takes talent. He is an icon for a reason.

But writing songs is tough, there is a reason that the song writer gets so much of the record sales.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Freddie Fender my friend..

I actually like my fair share of crappy music but his son, Enrique Iglesias has some decent songs.

I worked at Caesars Palace pool for many summers when he'd come in to perform. First, he still pulled hot international women. I remember one beauty from Italy. I was trying to learn Italian so I tried to spit (my sorry) game at her. Me versus Julio Iglesias. I think she chose well.

Julio Iglesias had his loyal following and his fans. He played Caesars 30 years ago. That's all you need to know.

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT