ADVERTISEMENT

Does anybody know.....

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
Anybody know what app/site I can download so I can watch the UNLV/Reno game on my phone. Will be in New York for a couple of Mets games and want to keep my 15 year streak of not missing a UNLV game alive. Games are at same time so I want to at least the very least listen to Rebel game.

Anybody know what app/site I can download so I can watch the UNLV/Reno game on my phone. Will be in New York for a couple of Mets games and want to keep my 15 year streak of not missing a UNLV game alive. Games are at same time so I want to at least the very least listen to Rebel game.

tunin app would be good for listening to the game. Watching the game will be possible on the Campus Insiders app.

I know in the past I have downloaded the Tune-in Radio app and went to the ESPN 1100 am station.

I know in the past I have downloaded the Tune-in Radio app and went to the ESPN 1100 am station.
Thanks. I would normally never schedule anything on a weekend of a Rebel game but couldn't pass up a trip to New York to see my Mets play.

Thanks gents for keeping the streak alive.

Try the UNLV Gameday App

MWC Netowrk will be streaming. Most likely a much better one than last week. Find a good wifi hit shot and watch on laptop, iPad or your phone. UNLV Gameday App has radio available for all games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT