ADVERTISEMENT

DJ

I don't blame him, not in sense of what it going on at UNLV, but rather the NCAA. I hope he gets drafted, or paid well SOMEWHERE, just to spike them.

Idk about the NCAA doing him wrong, to me there definitely sounded something fishy about where he took his SATs, couple hours away when there was a venue he could tested in his neighborhood. It just happened to be the same location they caught a bunch of cheaters. Nothing against Jones, wish him well in the draft but I'm not entirely sure you can point the finger at the NCAA for what transpired.

I wish him well but cannot see him getting drafted in the first round. He could certainly be an exciting player in Europe with his amazing athletic ability.

He's probably not going first round but he's the best athlete in the draft and some franchise will take him as a development project. I don't see him going to Europe.

Reactions: LVKryptonite
What was he supposed to do? He isn't cleared to play.

Somebody will take a chance with him and he will be getting payed to play instead of dealing with the NCAA.

Reactions: LVKryptonite
WIsh him the best. It was worth watching the entire game just to see him pull off some insane shot/dunk. A shame we only got him for a season.

Reactions: manic water
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT