ADVERTISEMENT

CSU GAME THREAD

I got a notification on my phone that csu scored a touchdown followed 2 minutes later by a notification that the game was starting. Yikes.

DRF can fire Tony right NOW. Team not ready to play. Special teams a total joke. Tony can walk home for all I care.

Reactions: Rebel1986
Amazing catch..... CSU. Great stiff arm for the TD.... CSU.

The only positive energy is to fire Sanchez. We are being absolutely obliterated by a 3-5 team! I knew last year that when UNLV played a little better at the end of the season, that it was actually fools gold, but I somehow talked myself into believing they had finally turned the corner. Last week when they played SDSU close, even while not playing very well with a lot of mistakes and stupid penalties, I again had a little hope they had finally turned the corner, only to see that around the corner was a cliff.

This team has become a total joke that is as bad as any team under coach Hauck, and in reality only has two wins because they ran into a much lower level football team, and another team that had a dumpster fire game!

I mean, to be fair, this CSU defense is no joke. They must be ranked at the top of the conference, if not the entire country, based on what I see.

(sarcasm)

Reactions: Rebel1986
Our Db's suck and there is no doubt about it!

Super insightful right there...

The guy with that catch is the best receiver in the conference. He does that to everybody.

The DBs aren't great. But zero pass rush compounds the issue.

CSU getting pressure, ball has to come out faster, Oblad missing guys. See how that works.

Funny when they were good vs SDSU not a peep.

I mean, to be fair, this CSU defense is no joke. They must be ranked at the top of the conference, if not the entire country, based on what I see.

(sarcasm)

Lol, Unfortunately this is the case of every team that has played us since before Mike " I wear No socks" Sanford!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT