ADVERTISEMENT

Cost of Suites for UNLV football season tickets?

LVRebel2000

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2011
Las Vegas
Does anyone know how the suites work for UNLV games? I've heard people say that they're separate from the Raiders games, at which point I'd guess you could probably acquire them for unlv season tickets. I'm just wondering how they do the cost of those? Is it based on occupancy? Do you have to buy the suites, and then buy tickets too? Or just get the suite and you can bring up to 20 people (or whatever number it is) into them with no problems?

Nevermind, I found it.

Premium suites East - season price for 200E (16 seat) would be $16,320, so basically $1,000 / person for the season (6 games), which would work out to about $168/ticket/game/person.

Premium suites West - season price for 200W (16 seat) would be $13,440, so basically $840 / person for the season (6 games), which would work out to about $140/ticket/game/person.

There are other more expensive options as well, but those might be palatable if you were able to get a group together to go in on it

Reactions: RebelScrub
Apparently there are Suite owners and they own the suite for all events. They can sell or rent out their suite on an event by event basis. Having the suite does not get you in the door. you still have to have tickets to the game

Apparently there are Suite owners and they own the suite for all events. They can sell or rent out their suite on an event by event basis. Having the suite does not get you in the door. you still have to have tickets to the game
Did you see the link above? It seems like for UNLV games, it may be different. I've heard what you're describing also though, but that may just apply to other events. Not sure.

Does anyone know how the suites work for UNLV games? I've heard people say that they're separate from the Raiders games, at which point I'd guess you could probably acquire them for unlv season tickets. I'm just wondering how they do the cost of those? Is it based on occupancy? Do you have to buy the suites, and then buy tickets too? Or just get the suite and you can bring up to 20 people (or whatever number it is) into them with no problems?
I can't see the suites being separate. The suites hold thousands of dollars worth of alcohol the current suite holders purchased. What's a suite without the key to the cabinets and fridge.

The huge perk of owning a suite is you can attend any event or game for an additional cost of tickets. That most likely includes Rebel games.

Did you see the link above? It seems like for UNLV games, it may be different. I've heard what you're describing also though, but that may just apply to other events. Not sure.
It isn't different. You can go onto numerous sites for the secondary suite market where those who own the suites sell off use of them for individual events. UNLV does have a few suites as part of the original contract agreement that they can lease out, but as for the rest of the suites, those are controlled by whomever paid for them on a yearly basis.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
It isn't different. You can go onto numerous sites for the secondary suite market where those who own the suites sell off use of them for individual events. UNLV does have a few suites as part of the original contract agreement that they can lease out, but as for the rest of the suites, those are controlled by whomever paid for them on a yearly basis.
Ah, okay, that makes sense. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT