ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Thompson JR Commits

This kid is a blur! Floating on air ....learn a little humbleness or sportsmanship would be wonderful how great he can be. He is a kid, hopefully he will learn before someone forceable teaches him.
That being said, welcome to Vegas playa!

Well that’s not very nice! Midget?

There should be an investigation. You can’t be offensive like that. You can bet your ass Herve Villechaize would be offended.
Our national average height is 5'8 right? In football, what is the midget categorically be placed at? Someone who is 5'10 is he a "midget" since most football players are above what?

Reactions: RebelScrub
Our national average height is 5'8 right? In football, what is the midget categorically be placed at? Someone who is 5'10 is he a "midget" since most football players are above what?
We going to have about 10 players under 6 feet tall. We will be the fastest team in the Westcoast. 😆

Reactions: RebelScrub
Well that’s not very nice! Midget?

There should be an investigation. You can’t be offensive like that. You can bet your ass Herve Villechaize would be offended.

Question Joe - Have you considered that you’re more offended by the PCness than most PC people actually are? It’s pretty ironic. You’re engaging with the same energy of intolerance and arrogance from the other side. I usually don’t say much and let people be but after the 3,278th antiwoke, antiPC comment…..c’mon. Try putting your energy FOR a cause, instead of constantly being AGAINST something. It feels much better and comes from a position of power, not victimhood.

Truth be told, I love your sports insights and appreciate the effort you’ve put into this board but it’s soured by beating the same damn horse almost daily. It drains the energy around here IMO. And I don’t even necessarily disagree with many of your positions.

I’ll step off my soapbox now….

I believe we have some really big tight ends too. I look at these smaller receivers and db's and say, I hope they don't get hurt tackling some big back blowing up the middle. On the other hand, 4 smaller guys hiding behind a variety of motion and spreads can be a nightmare for the other team.

Question Joe - Have you considered that you’re more offended by the PCness than most PC people actually are? It’s pretty ironic. You’re engaging with the same energy of intolerance and arrogance from the other side. I usually don’t say much and let people be but after the 3,278th antiwoke, antiPC comment…..c’mon. Try putting your energy FOR a cause, instead of constantly being AGAINST something. It feels much better and comes from a position of power, not victimhood.

Truth be told, I love your sports insights and appreciate the effort you’ve put into this board but it’s soured by beating the same damn horse almost daily. It drains the energy around here IMO. And I don’t even necessarily disagree with many of your positions.

Sarcasm!

No, it’s not an angry energy. I find the people to be brain dead morons and I don’t have time for them. It’s like a gnat or nipping chihuahua. So it’s essentially just a nuisance and it’s people basically showing their deteriorating mental health and gushy softness. But point taken.

Actually, I’ve found the lack of crowds and lack of success have actually drained most of the energy around here, tbh. When we are 9-0 or 4-1 (depending on the sport), everyone is kumbaya. And then an avalanche of losses and people snap and then it kinda all wilts.

That said, I am actually super excited about the potential of Odom and like everything he’s doing. First time since Robinson I’ve felt that way about the program (and I wasn’t the hugest Robinson guy because it was a predictable style, but we were a “program” back then).

The problem with Robinson was that after his first couple of year at UNLV, and his wife coming down with cancer, you could watch the lights turn off within him, and from there on the program was on autopilot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT