ADVERTISEMENT

Conference Predictions

Boise State is a sit and wait to see if the new coach is able to keep up with the turn around he made last year. I feel like with all the athletic bodies UNLV has on defense, it will be tough for Air Force to play with UNLV. In the past the coaching of Air Force was always enough to make up for the athletic ability of other teams, but with Odom, I believe UNLV is on even ground in regards to coaching, so the athletic ability should put UNLV ahead in the games.

Boise State is a sit and wait to see if the new coach is able to keep up with the turn around he made last year. I feel like with all the athletic bodies UNLV has on defense, it will be tough for Air Force to play with UNLV. In the past the coaching of Air Force was always enough to make up for the athletic ability of other teams, but with Odom, I believe UNLV is on even ground in regards to coaching, so the athletic ability should put UNLV ahead in the games.
It's amazing that we are legitimately expecting to play with these teams and rank among the top-3, not just hoping and praying!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT