ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado

I saw a Twitter clip of Deion begging fans to spend NIL for players for spring cause they have no money..

F’n disgusting.

Yikes. Funny thing is that’s exactly how it works. Coaches recruit over under-performing players and players who aren’t happy or over-perform bolt for the next best thing. I’m not a Deion fan but he was being honest.

I don’t think Sanders is leaving but wouldn’t be shocked if he did.

More than likely not enough $$ to go around, 1-8 in the PAC so the early season shine wore off, and then without knowing anything about these recruits or where they will end up but probably the appeal of playing in the BIG or SEC and not the Big12?

Oh, and the fact that kids decommit from schools all of the time these days.

Yikes. Funny thing is that’s exactly how it works. Coaches recruit over under-performing players and players who aren’t happy or over-perform bolt for the next best thing. I’m not a Deion fan but he was being honest.
He needs to interview with his sunglasses off. Need to see right through his bullshit

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Probably a money issue... Sanders went out and got a bunch of $$ right away to land players with promises of Ws... those didn't come enough and didn't come against biggest names. That support dries up. I'm sure he will still find a way to get $$, and may eventually establish a good program at Colorado, but they got decimated by injuries to all those star players including his own kid

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I guess the jury is still out on Sanders? While he is very good at bringing excitement to the program and getting top level recruits to transfer or change their commitment to Colorado, he hasn't shown that his coaching staff can put the pieces together in his first year. While the program finished the season 4-8, it is noticeable that 5 of the loses were by 7 or less points, and only two of the loses would be considered blowout loses. I am curious to see if he can fix things and keep recruits going into the second season?

Colorado is a great place to live. The average attendance was over 53K even while the stadium has 50,000 seats which means ever game was a sellout and that fans will show up if they think the program can turn around.

Now the question will be if the donors are willing to put out more dollars next season?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT