ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Cowherd

I think we will have our hands full VS SJSU. i would have to imagine we will be 5-6 point underdogs at home. Just guessing ! I dont think we are TOP 25 but we are for sure TOP 50ish. Missing a few more pieces (next year) and i think we get real close to that.

I think we will have our hands full VS SJSU. i would have to imagine we will be 5-6 point underdogs at home. Just guessing ! I dont think we are TOP 25 but we are for sure TOP 50ish. Missing a few more pieces (next year) and i think we get real close to that.
Zero chance we are underdogs next week.

Don’t know what the result will be, but we’ll be favored.

Do you know what underdog means gambling wise? I’ll bet you any amount of money that we are favored.

Colin Cowherd is a national brand. That’s why him mentioning us is a big deal. Same thing if a Dan Patrick talked about us.

Do you know what underdog means gambling wise? I’ll bet you any amount of money that we are favored.

Colin Cowherd is a national brand. That’s why him mentioning us is a big deal. Same thing if a Dan Patrick talked about us.
I do ,don't get defensive. I just see how they're handling. The same Opponents as we did even easier. I know that's how you don't do points Spreads. I Have battered wife syndrome to start and their QB is healthy and balling out. With a gun RB

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I don’t know his past transgressions with UNLV but agree that having national commentators speaking about UNLV is a huge in plus.

Reactions: VegasKC SDM
SJSU is rolling . They blew out FSU, Hawaii , NM and Utah State. They got their QB healthy.
If you think SJSU should be favored, then put a bet in tomorrow when the line comes out and take the points.

I’m not saying it will be a large spread (most definitely will be close), but don’t see us getting any points in this spot.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I do ,don't get defensive. I just see how they're handling. The same Opponents as we did even easier. I know that's how you don't do points Spreads. I Have battered wife syndrome to start and their QB is healthy and balling out. With a gun RB
Well by that logic, SJSU lost big at home to AF

F Colin and his Tark hating smarmy ass.

I couldn't agree more with both of you! National brand or NOT "F" That Colin the "🤡" Turd,! Him, Chris Beard and Clay Travis are probably related and separated at Birth. 🤡 Turd and CB both told lies related to Tark like no one was going to know! And for what it's worth I could care less if he never mentioned UNLV or the Rebels ever again!!!

Amen, dude. f*ck his sorry ass.....F*ck you Collins piece of shit Cowerd. Coat tail riding mother*cker.

Last edited:
Reactions: RebelScrub
We won’t be underdogs at home but agree we will have our hands full. I also agree we aren’t top 25 from a talent standpoint just like Liberty et al but if we win next week we deserve to be ranked even if we aren’t better then say Utah.

Reactions: 220reb
I LOVE it when Joe Klatt goes on his show and just Owns him and make him look really clueless! Lol

Last edited:
How did they do verse Air Force at home? Air Force 45-20 (-25) over SJSU at SJSU UNLV 31-27 (+4) over Air Force at Air Force looks like UNLV handled much easier;

SJSU 52 NM 24 by (+28) at NM; UNLV 56 NM 14 (+42) at NM looks like UNLV handled much easier;

They did play better verse Hawaii - UNLV by 24 at home SJSU by 35 at Hawaii;

Fresno State is the only game where SJSU shined winning by 24 at home while UNLV lost on the road

SJSU also lost to BSU and struggled with a really bad SDSU.

Reactions: VegasKC SDM
Does SJSU travel well! I don’t recall even going to a game when SJSU played us.

Does SJSU travel well! I don’t recall even going to a game when SJSU played us.
I don’t think they travel very well. They’re averaging around 16k for home attendance. I’m guessing their turnout will look something like the CSU game did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT