ADVERTISEMENT

Chiekh Mbacke Diong Commits

1. Chiekh Mbacke Diong‏@MbackeDiong 1h1 hour ago

Thanks god thanks to my parents , flying star and#Flaprephoops .Thanks to all of the schools that have recruited me . Commit to #UNLVpic.twitter.com/hVJ96SQkUn

C6BoHa7VMAAoHhm.jpg

7 replies 25 retweets 32 likes

Stunning! We have never been in this position before that I can remember. Possible 4 or 5 guys that are 6'10" or better. Dembele, Diong, Bangay {see recruiting thread), and possible McCoy and maybe even Baxter should he remain on the team. Good God, look at the size of his mitts.

247 sports had him 80% Louisville and 20% Pitt - UNLV was not even on the radar as of February - good job of recruiting!

Scout - Had offers from Connecticut, DePaul, Louisville, Memphis, and West Virginia

Reactions: s89103
I don't know. Some seem to think that signals McCoy might be leaning in another direction but I doubt CMM gives up on him. 4 legitimate big guys going at it in practice every day only makes you better. McCoy would probably be here for 1 maybe 2 years anyway.

Last edited:
Funny how a hand full of the comments from Pitt fans say UNLV paid for him to come to UNLV. That is really funny considering UNLV athletics is about $4 million in the hole this year.

There were a few bitter posts, but that's to be expected. If something happens like this to us (think jaylen fisher or nigel williams goss) this board gets saltier than theme park popcorn.

Reactions: Rod_the_Rebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT