ADVERTISEMENT

BSU goes down in flames!

I love it. Boise is in shambles. Andy Avalos should get the Lane Kiffin treatment and not be let onto the flight going back home!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I love it. Boise is in shambles. Andy Avalos should get the Lane Kiffin treatment and not be let onto the flight going back home!
SDSU is in trouble with Hawaii also. That would be a nice pair to both lose on the same night! Currently SDSU 34 Hawaii 31 with 5 minutes left. Hawaii has the ball!

Fluky win against another bad MWC team... so many mediocre and bad teams. Boise ran for 250 yards. 2 onside kicks that should've been recovered, that's just fluky

Believe Angels In The Outfield GIF

Among all the other stuff I saw from Broncos fans, this ^^^^ was one of them. And to think so many of them were happy to see Andy "coming home" when he was hired. Now, many them are clamoring for Kellen Moore or Ryan Dinwiddie (ex-BSU QB and Grey Cup winning coach with Toronto) to replace him. Not thinking either of them will be in the candidate pool anytime soon.

When the U-Haul truck or For Sale signs start showing up at the Avalos house, I'll let y'all know!

Last edited:
Among all the other stuff I saw from Broncos fans, this ^^^^ was one of them. And to think so many of them were happy to see Andy "coming home" when he was hired. Now, many them are clamoring for Kellen Moore or Ryan Dinwiddie (ex-BSU QB and Grey Cup winning coach with Toronto) to replace him. Not thinking either of them will be in the candidate pool anytime soon.

When the U-Haul truck or For Sale signs start showing up at the Avalos house, I'll let y'all know!
With all the help that will show up he won't have to pay any moving costs.

Reactions: rebneck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT