ADVERTISEMENT

Brent Brennan (SJSU HC) to Arizona

Probably..But Brennan's been able to find decent arms.

They would have still been a tough out in conference.

In our game vs SJSU it wasn't just Cordeiro, they beat us up pretty bad in the trenches on both sides of the ball.
Yeah. Maybe we can grab a couple of the good ones when they jump in the portal.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Probably..But Brennan's been able to find decent arms.

They would have still been a tough out in conference.

In our game vs SJSU it wasn't just Cordeiro, they beat us up pretty bad in the trenches on both sides of the ball.
Yeah, they did, but I also think our heads weren't exactly where they should've been internally and it showed. Also Cordeiro's dual threat really froze our defense for a good portion of the first half and as a result they ran and threw all over us. But I can definitely see a regression coming with Brennan leaving, especially late in hiring and recruiting cycle.

Yeah, they did, but I also think our heads weren't exactly where they should've been internally and it showed. Also Cordeiro's dual threat really froze our defense for a good portion of the first half and as a result they ran and threw all over us. But I can definitely see a regression coming with Brennan leaving, especially late in hiring and recruiting cycle.

100% agree.

Brennan hit the Rocky Long at New Mexico portion of his tenure.

He's squeezed every drop out of SJSU.

SJSU will have some dudes hitting the portal now. There's some dudes UNLV might want to look at.

Reactions: reagan21 and 220reb
100% agree.

Brennan hit the Rocky Long at New Mexico portion of his tenure.

He's squeezed every drop out of SJSU.

SJSU will have some dudes hitting the portal now. There's some dudes UNLV might want to look at.
One of the best kickers in the MWC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT