ADVERTISEMENT

Boxing Thread

Got home in time to see the fight, it was fantastic. Fury looked like he had Usyk hurt and slowing down in the 6th, but Usyk came back with a vengeance. Fury got kinda lucky in the 9th, the ref could of stopped it, Usyk let Tyson off the hook. I scored it 115-112 for Usyk.

Reactions: RebelScrub
I showed my roommate Fury vs Wilder 1 and 2..

He was bored to tears.

This guy lived to see some crazy fights

Obnoxious Drunk vs Boxer in a flying aluminum can at altitude..

Intriguing matchup. Hoping Wilder smashes that China Chin. (No racist..but racist)

Reactions: RebelinWA
Bruh..Wilder, you was supposed to represent the US and everything about what is better than China.

Glass chin beyond glass chin.

May Allah bless Saudi Arabian Princes in boxing.

They really tried to secure Crawford vs Bud Crawford.

PBC is probably gonna show Davis vs Shakur Stevensen. Which is actually a decent matchup if you like the running style of boxing. It really is the art of hit and not get hit. Not easy on the eyes, but I actually kinda respect it.

Aight fellas..who u got, Tank Davis vs Frank Martin.

I’m rooting hard for Martin but I heard he was a 140 pounder..not sure if he is weigh drained. Doesn’t look intimidated at all at the weigh in.

Very good matchup.

I’m rolling with Loma. Dude has been sensational being on ESPN for free for how long? Dude is a legend.

I’ve been following the Ryan Garcia PEDS scandal when it comes to Ostarine.

The Ostarine was found in his supplements that you can buy over the counter. It’s in a carb tub of preworkout.

The allegations are bullshit.

Ryan is out for a year so he tries Standup Comedy..

Watched Leonard vs Duran 1 because today is the day it happened some blank blank years ago and watched it with my roommate.

Holy f’n hell. I think it’s one of the best fit ever saw. These guys throw punches non stop for 15 rounds.

Hard to tell who won..I mean I can’t score boxing anyways.

Weird to see the ref actually let them fight instead of separating them.

Oh and in other news..Roy Jones Jr’s son commits suicide. Awful awful news.

Sorry to hear about his son. That news devastates families!

Leonard, Duran, Hearns, etc. Those were fights not 'let's protect guys from injuries.' Injuries happen in sports. Protect yourself at all times.

Wow, I’m actually impressed with Shakur. He did a complete 180 from his last fight.

That ESPN card was stacked.

That Abdullah Nelson guy is really good. I watched the O whatever u spell his name shockey get robbed. It’s not that he got robbed, you can’t be in cruise control like that and have your corner telling you that you are winning..

I saw the robbery a mile away!!

For sure, he needs to call it a day before he ends up with drain bamage.

Said in an earlier post. Wilder is the same guy now he was when he turned pro. No wrinkles to his game. Never developed beyond one dimensional..Paw with jab and look to land right hand.

Similiar guy smaller weight Tommy Hearns. Evolved over his career. Became a really good body puncher as a middleweight. When he moved up to light heavy and didn't carry his power up with him he absolutely boxed Virgil Hill's ears off.

Wilder feasted on a really bad heavyweight division.

I think if he didn't get them early both Klitchko brothers beat him. I think Riddick Bowe beats him. Lennox beats him. Wilder with his power would always be a threat, but all those guys were better.

Yeah there was a boxing double header..

The other fight was 2 UFc fighters in the squared circle. Complete f’n joke. The crazy thing was that it was a packed house.

Speaking of boxing brawlers; I would have loved to have seen prime Rios and Provodnikov fight. Both those guys used to eat shovels to the face. All that would have mattered is who could stay standing longer.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Speaking of boxing brawlers; I would have loved to have seen prime Rios and Provodnikov fight. Both those guys used to eat shovels to the face. All that would have mattered is who could stay standing longer.
Yeah they don’t make boxers like they used to.

Erik morales vs Marcos Maidana was an excellent fight. I wish I saw it earlier.

I see that the yawner boxer and I totally respect the hit and not hit philosophy..

Shakur Stevensen is a free agent..Sign with Eddie Hearn or sign with Floyd.

Guys..really good fight tonight. Some middleweight named Vergil Ortiz Jr. I haven’t seen him fight yet but the guy has a 100 percent KO rate.

I will link the fight if you don’t have Dazn. I’m not paying 10 bucks a month to watch.

Long live free illegally streams

Whoops it was Bootz Enis last week.

Tonight is Jake Paul vs Mike Perry. More circus fights for Jake Paul.

Have never heard of Mike Perry. Here he is acting like a gigantic baby beating up old men in at a restaurant 4 years ago.

Well its supposed to be Mike Tyson but glad that circus fight was cancelled.

Tank vs Loma should be a good one.
Can Loma outbox him and avoid the hammer?
5 years ago I would say yes but right now I am not sure.
I will say Tank by late KO.

Loma is technically of of the best fighters in the last 25 years. But even 5 years ago Tank would have given him trouble. Tanks just so much bigger naturally. Plus Tank isn't some wild unskilled dude with power that Loma could pick apart. He's pretty sound defensively.

Would love to see Loma win, but I think he gives up to much size. Would need a damn near perfect performance.

(Wasn't knocking your post or take on the fight, sorry if it came off that way).

Just not sure it's so much an age thing vs a size thing. Loma wasn't a devastating puncher even at lower weights. Sharp puncher. Could get your attention, keep guys honest. Got his KOs through attrition typically. Tanks got a solid chin. I don't know if Loma can get his respect or even make him hesitant.

If he can get Tanks attention early, he's got a shot.

But I'm not sure he can.

Loma is technically of of the best fighters in the last 25 years. But even 5 years ago Tank would have given him trouble. Tanks just so much bigger naturally. Plus Tank isn't some wild unskilled dude with power that Loma could pick apart. He's pretty sound defensively.

Would love to see Loma win, but I think he gives up to much size. Would need a damn near perfect performance.

(Wasn't knocking your post or take on the fight, sorry if it came off that way).

Just not sure it's so much an age thing vs a size thing. Loma wasn't a devastating puncher even at lower weights. Sharp puncher. Could get your attention, keep guys honest. Got his KOs through attrition typically. Tanks got a solid chin. I don't know if Loma can get his respect or even make him hesitant.

If he can get Tanks attention early, he's got a shot.

But I'm not sure he can.
I have Loma losing. It’ll be a master class in boxing though. I love watching Loma’s technical game. He’ll be one hell of a coach when he hangs them up.

Dude ..garbage circus fight of the day.

Mayweather Jr. vs Gotti 2.

Wanted to watch Plant vs MCCumby from the Canelo fight but haven’t watched the full fight..

The heavyweight division might be shot as hell these days..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT