ADVERTISEMENT

Boise @ UNLV

unlove

Rebel Legend
Feb 24, 2004
Really looking forward to this game! It’s been quite a while since there’s been real excitement around an upcoming game. The team has been playing great ball and they held their own against BSU at their place. Refs seemed to have a heavy whittle against the Rebs and the numbers bore that out. Our boys should be focused on some payback as well as serving notice to the rest of the league by controlling this game from the tip. Hoping for a 10k+ crowd comes out to support this team. They’ve certainly earned it.

Rebels match up well with the Broncos. Akot missed the last game between these two and will probably draw Bryce as his defensive assignment. Akot is 6-8 and may cause some issues with his length, but Bryce is pretty good about getting separation. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Rebs take this one.

We are +8.5 and O/U 130.5! If the refs call the game like the last couple then we have a chance.

Reactions: GreedyGreg
+8.5????

Man I wish I still lived in Vegas, I would be all over that line.

Rebels and the points, win some cash!

Edit.. I am not seeing 8.5 anywhere.. I am thinking that may have been the point spread for the game in Boise 2 weeks ago....

Reactions: j. spilotro
Most of the services didn't show a line, but the only lines I could find either had UNLV +1 or had the game even.

+8.5????

Man I wish I still lived in Vegas, I would be all over that line.

Rebels and the points, win some cash!

Edit.. I am not seeing 8.5 anywhere.. I am thinking that may have been the point spread for the game in Boise 2 weeks ago....
u right. I put UNLV in the search engine as the home team I don't know why it gave me that that point spread from a couple weeks ago.

Good game. Fun atmosphere as the crowd was decent, especially since the Golden Knights had a home game at the same time. Rebels were down, then came roaring back behind Hamilton taking over. Then Boise started double teaming Hamilton and the Rebels couldn't figure out an answer. Boise is a very good team.

UNLV only has so many good games before they have a let down, while they did play a good game, I think they did drop down a notch from the past couple of weeks. My expectation is that they will make a good run in the MWC tournament, and have a fighters chance at getting to the championship game.

Agree. Our guards didn’t show up to support BHam. Even if they just dropped 3 points each it would have been enough. We won’t last beyond one win in the MWC Trny if our guards are no shows offensively. The offense also lacked movement in the second half after Ham went on a run. Too much watching Bryce. CMK also needs to devise a better alternative for when Bryce is double-teamed; he often lacked options to pass out of it.

Reactions: j. spilotro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT