ADVERTISEMENT

Are we on Upset watch?

WE are -8 Favorites

I would expect that # to get lower.......... maybe -5 by Game time - NOT because of the the graphic

Because this is kind of a big game for UNLV

(sports wagers) People will look at history - and think - "for what ever fricking reason UNLV always seems to shoot themselves in the foot" when it comes to games like this

People might think "I'm going to go with tradition and take CSU and the -8 points"

Lets see

WE are -8 Favorites

I would expect that # to get lower.......... maybe -5 by Game time - NOT because of the the graphic

(sports wagers) People will look at history - and think - "for what ever fricking reason UNLV always seems to shoot themselves in the foot" when it comes to games like this

People might think "I'm going to go with tradition and take CSU and the -8 points"

Lets see

To be honest those people would probably be right to do so...

Reactions: RebelinWA
8 seems like too many points.

I'm not worried about shooting ourselves in the foot. But CSU is better than who we have played recently. And their offense strength is our defensive weakness.

I can see us win by double digits, but I think it will be a one score game.

It is an interesting thought since we are undefeated ATS that odds makers have underestimated UNLV every week this season. Does that trend continue or is this the week we get too much credit?

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
WE are -8 Favorites

Lets see
The line is currently at 7.5/8 but opened at 3.5. https://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/matchups/colorado-state-vs-unlv/

Yeah, been pretty fluky close so far. But seriously, it’s a guess and a fluke.
Well, put a disclosure on it and take a guess like you have been doing. I am just interested to see how your guess continues to be so closed. Maybe the mathematician in you subconsciously spits it out?
I am not a betting man and I will never be. But it is interesting how close you get to be the result of the scores for each game.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT