ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone want to play in a MWC Fantasy Football league?

uhwarrior310

Walk On
Aug 11, 2016
Hi all. I played in a college fantasy basketball league last year and as a UH fan it was great fun. So this year, I've created a fantasy football league on FanTrax using the MWC player pool. I have 1 spot remaining in my league for whoever is interested! $25 entry fee to ensure serious players only and the winner gets $100. There are 4 teams in the league since the MWC has only 12 total teams. Draft will take place on August 20. Message or post your email if you are interested and I will send you an invitation. Looking forward to a fun season!

Hi all. I played in a college fantasy basketball league last year and as a UH fan it was great fun. So this year, I've created a fantasy football league on FanTrax using the MWC player pool. I have 1 spot remaining in my league for whoever is interested! $25 entry fee to ensure serious players only and the winner gets $100. There are 4 teams in the league since the MWC has only 12 total teams. Draft will take place on August 20. Message or post your email if you are interested and I will send you an invitation. Looking forward to a fun season!
Sure! Email is: paulbunyon499@gmail.com

Sounds good man. Just sent you an invite to the league. Let me know if you run into any issues. Should be fun!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT