ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have ESPN+

LVRebel2000

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2011
Las Vegas
They ranked all 134 FBS teams into tiers. Curious to see where they put UNLV. I'm guessing somewhere in the 50-60 range.

I just looked and they have UNLV in “Tier 13” which is rank order #74-79. No respect from espn.

They have Kansas, Boise St, and Houston well ahead of us.

• Wow
Reactions: LVRebel2000
Haha..I called it. Top 75.

You guys don’t realize we are on a 3 game losing streak since last season.

I just looked and they have UNLV in “Tier 13” which is rank order #74-79. No respect from espn.

They have Kansas, Boise St, and Houston well ahead of us.
A little lower than what I thought. Any chance you can copy and past the article in a spoiler in here?

There's not much to it. It's a pretty badly written "article." Tier 13 is QB issues. There isn't much rhyme or reason why he put each team in most tiers.

Boise st tier 9
UNLV tier 13
Air Force, Oregon St, Washington St, SDSU, Wyoming, Fresno St tier 14
San Jose Tier 15a
Colorado St tier 17
Hawaii and Utah St Tier 18
UNR and UNM Tier 20

Total of 20 tiers

I dont blame a tier 13 rating. We had a good year. One in how many years? Want more respect have a year like last year again for 2-3 more years consecutive then maybe we can get more respect.
But notice how many MWC teams are above us compared to how many are ranked below us. I would say at this point probably right were we deserve before the season begins. Now lets go prove on the field we deserve better than this pre-season ranking.

Tier 13 is QB Issues? Tier 20 must be Closing Issues.
That's what I'm saying about the tiers. It's not really a ranking, it kind of is, but it's not. So is he saying the teams 75-80 just coincidentally have QB issues? It's an oddly written "article."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT