ADVERTISEMENT

Another facility donation

Possibly a dumb question..but I remember a few months ago there was a loan provided to UNLV (via NSHE Regents?) to get the funding required. Is that being factored into the $23 million listed in the press release, or is it just the remaining $5 million for the cost of the facility that is being covered?

Possibly a dumb question..but I remember a few months ago there was a loan provided to UNLV (via NSHE Regents?) to get the funding required. Is that being factored into the $23 million listed in the press release, or is it just the remaining $5 million for the cost of the facility that is being covered?
I could be wrong, but I think the loan is not figured into the committed number ($23 mil). The loan covers the cost as previously committed money comes in and future commitments and donations are received.

That's my understanding, anyway.

Reactions: mvvsmith

I believe some of the commitments are paid over time.

Reactions: mvvsmith
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT