ADVERTISEMENT

Another commit

Lol he's actually a 6 star according to Chris Sailor
I looked at websites that assign stars and I don't see five stars. Who designated the five star rating and is this rating from an authoritative source?

I looked at websites that assign stars and I don't see five stars. Who designated the five star rating and is this rating from an authoritative source?
Lobby said he's a 6 stars, that is good enough for me.

Reactions: UNLVbro
Dude hit a 57 yard FG in HS. I don’t care what his political leanings are or how many stars he has next to his name.

I remember our HS kicker was Ed Hartwell (yea that Eddie Hartwell) who could barely toe a 30 yard FG. He was all state LB who played a while j the NFL and now has a baby with Rudy Huxstable.

Dude hit a 57 yard FG in HS. I don’t care what his political leanings are or how many stars he has next to his name.

I remember our HS kicker was Ed Hartwell (yea that Eddie Hartwell) who could barely toe a 30 yard FG. He was all state LB who played a while j the NFL and now has a baby with Rudy Huxstable.

Carl Marx would be so happy seeing a thread dedicated to a kicker.

As would the French.

Benjamin Franklin our greatest president didn't defeat the British, and then come out of retirement after the Lincoln assassination and lead the North to victory so we could someday celebrate kickers.

Carl Marx would be so happy seeing a thread dedicated to a kicker.

As would the French.

Benjamin Franklin our greatest president didn't defeat the British, and then come out of retirement after the Lincoln assassination and lead the North to victory so we could someday celebrate kickers.
Tell me who mocked us for recruiting a good kicker before without telling me who mocked us!

Tell me who mocked us for recruiting a good kicker before without telling me who mocked us!

A man who loves his country and all things America.

A man who hates communism and anything that Europeans, especially the French and South American countries with a GDP less than Rhode Island are good at...Like kicking a ball.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT