ADVERTISEMENT

Albert Lake - Green Valley

DocRebel

Lottery Pick
Aug 9, 2003
Some of the top local prospects look borderline to me, and I'm not sure they're all necessarily guys UNLV needs.

But regarding Albert Lake at Green Valley HS, I agree with willlevi 100%. He appears to be a legitimate talent with high skill and strong, fast athleticism. To me he seems like a guy UNLV should be all over.

Has no school offered him yet? He's one local that I would, in fact, like to see UNLV pull the trigger on and keep home.

This post was edited on 1/30 12:17 PM by DocRebel

No insights, but I would have to imagine that some of these local guys will be offered preferred walkon status with a chance to earn a sholarship down the line. Could also be plan B types that the staff will offer late if their plan A guys fall through.

Personally I like Lake, I think he could take a red shirt year and concentrate on refining his skills as a corner back. He could add something possibly as a kick and punt returner as well.

Peterson has tweeted that he will be coming as a walk on. He is another kid I think could surprise some folks and earn a scholarship in a year or two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT