ADVERTISEMENT

700 Club

wolfgang jayn

National Player of the Year
Jan 17, 2006
Good Afternoon RHWs, Perhaps a little divine intervention would ease your burden, but lets face it; even God, if there is one, doesn't like you. Besides I wasn't referring to that 700club. I was referring to the one that has those that have not won a football game in 700 days. But there is hope. New Mexico lies on the horizon. If you fail again, you may very well start next season in the 1.000 club. Hawaii follows New Mexico and they will have twice as many fans in Allegiant as you will. SDSU and Air Force, you got no shot. This is your chance to make history. Good luck

Why in a blow out did they not play Tate?

1st drive by Nevada was comical, on the trick play by Nevada our safety is on the receiver, then he peels away from the receiver to guard air in the middle of the field and receiver is open by 20 yards for a 40 yard gain. Then a 3rd and a few comes up, our d back backs off the slot receiver by 15 yards and they throw it right at the line of scrimmage and since they were 15 yards off of him, easy first down. Then on td pass, receiver stops, d back never looks for the ball, easy td.

After 8 games one would think we would at least be organized. We often are not. Our d vs the run is not bad, but against the pass we probably are 130 out of 130.

Reactions: RunninReb1989
You know been following UNLV Football for more than 30 years. Watching Cincy today I was like the Football gods just can’t give UNLV one season like this. Just one every 10 years something to memorialize good moments. Nothing not even 1 damn season. Robinson years is not a cincy season. Just 1

Reactions: WarthogRebel
Why in a blow out did they not play Tate?

1st drive by Nevada was comical, on the trick play by Nevada our safety is on the receiver, then he peels away from the receiver to guard air in the middle of the field and receiver is open by 20 yards for a 40 yard gain. Then a 3rd and a few comes up, our d back backs off the slot receiver by 15 yards and they throw it right at the line of scrimmage and since they were 15 yards off of him, easy first down. Then on td pass, receiver stops, d back never looks for the ball, easy td.

After 8 games one would think we would at least be organized. We often are not. Our d vs the run is not bad, but against the pass we probably are 130 out of 130.

Tate has been taking reps at WR....

At this point, why ruin a good thing? I mean, if we cant be entertaining by being competitive, then be entertaining by being terrible.

We can be the football equivalent of the movie "The Room".

tumblr_lnv4lu27iK1qjun2ao1_250.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT