ADVERTISEMENT

2 free tickets

Invite sent.
Didn’t you know? You can’t give them away! That’s just not right! You must make people buy them at the gate to help UNLV’s bottom line, because butts in seats don’t matter one bit, it’s tickets sold, even if they are unused!

Or some lame argument like that.

You’re cool for doing this for other people in spite of some saying you are hurting UNLV athletics.

I kind of get that argument, but UNLV doesn't care about me, why would I care about them?

Reactions: Trax0r
I kind of get that argument, but UNLV doesn't care about me, why would I care about them?
But they do, they really do. Look how hard they work for you. Day and night … to give you an awesome product.

The argument is lame. You want as many people in there as you can get, even if UNLV has to give out freebies to grade schools. UNLV has a bigger “fans aren’t showing up” problem than a money problem. Plus, maybe you can recoup some coin at the soda vending machine.

I can’t remember who made the silly argument but it was a holier than thou Marv lover if I remember correctly. May have been that “Dantley should start in front of Rashad” kook. Can’t remember for sure, the crazies sort of blend together.

Reactions: Trax0r
Don't know what kind of argument you are making about season tickets Joe, but the tickets are practically free at $10 at the door or online? No one that doesn't want to pay the cheapest price the tickets are offered for is going to go for free either. That includes half the losers on this website.

YOU WANT UNLV TO BE A NATIONAL PROGRAM? FANS HAVE TO SUPPORT UNLV LIKE A NATIONAL PROGRAM.

Reactions: WarthogRebel
Don't know what kind of argument you are making about season tickets Joe, but the tickets are practically free at $10 at the door or online? No one that doesn't want to pay the cheapest price the tickets are offered for is going to go for free either. That includes half the losers on this website.

YOU WANT UNLV TO BE A NATIONAL PROGRAM? FANS HAVE TO SUPPORT UNLV LIKE A NATIONAL PROGRAM.
We’ve seen plenty of people over the years gobble up free tickets. Would they have gone otherwise? I doubt it, they went because they were free. Which, to me, is good because it puts butts in the seats and that’s what matters. Others argued, no, don’t dare give them away, make them pay for them at the gate. I think that’s supremely lame. You get people to return by an atmosphere … if it takes free tickets (when there are many floating around), why not? I think UNLV should be given many away to schools for free, since they have plenty on hand, just to try and hook a kid, his/her family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT