ADVERTISEMENT

Zaon Collins

Wow! Conference foe to College of Southern Idaho, former school of Rebel Rob Whaley.

Well i hope he makes it to some level of $ playing BB so the family of the victim can get compensated at some level. You cant undo the verdict you can only move forward.

I wonder if UNLV would have any interest in two years…
It would be tough for him to play at UNLV imo. Tragic memories for many. It’d be better for him to go play back east or somewhere in the Midwest where there isn’t a huge spotlight. Just sad all around and for everyone involved.

Reactions: Trax0r
It would be tough for him to play at UNLV imo. Tragic memories for many. It’d be better for him to go play back east or somewhere in the Midwest where there isn’t a huge spotlight. Just sad all around and for everyone involved.
What if he is a top PG in 2 years and still had interest in playing at UNLV?

What if it were your relative that he killed. Would you want to hear or read about him in the local news every basketball season? The kid had a chance and made a horrible mistake and a father, son and husband died because of it.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I'd guess if he gets that opportunity after SLCC, it would be better for him to stay away from LV and, if anything, go somewhere completely different. End up in the Big Sky or MVC or something.

Reactions: rebneck and unlove
If we play our cards right we will have DJ’s little brother.

Ps I fully expect us to not play our cards right because that’s just how we do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT