ADVERTISEMENT

Your best moments in the Arizona Win.

Dec 27, 2014
Unbelievable win.

All the arrogant Arizona fans were calling this game a blow out.
But their coach had no idea that Rice would put in the ISO plays.

As we thought, Arizona man to man defense is not very good.

With the win, Vegas is Rebel Country. Kitty

One of the best games Ive been to at the Mack. Atmosphere was electric even only with 15000 people in there. Best part was shutting up all the Arizona fans around us.

It's crap that the arena wasn't sold out for a game like that. Yes, the fans were electric. The last five or ten minutes of the game sounded like a sell-out we were all so loud. But the entire Las Vegas community needs to embrace the Rebels and go to the games. I know it was a holiday week, but still.

Regarding best moments, I would say when there were 4 or 5 seconds on the clock and McCaw was sinking the free throws and we all knew it was sealed. That was second only to the crowd storming the court.

Watched the game again last night..

The good:Cornish not taking that crap from Stanley Johnson.

Stanley Johnson missing that breakaway layup.

The bad: the Pac 12 schill announcer. Mentioned every pac 12 school and
SJ's coach and high school program.

Everytime the announcers mentioned KENDRICK, he either turned the ball over, shot like crap
Or defended like crap

The elbow by Goodluck that was called a defensive foul on Hollis..lol

Absolutely terrible call.

Stanley Johnson Yelling at me and 3 others asking him about the D-league... "Yo, Shut the **** Up" pregame....

My 8 year old looking at me and asking if he could rush the floor. Then watching him rush the floor and not know what he should do when he got down there.

Rashad is such a baller. He's gotta be like 100% when he takes it to the hole. His floater has so much touch on it. money everytime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT